Title: My Pet Peeve
Author: Renee Rodgers Barstack
Genre: Juvenile Fiction
Molly is a lonely little girl who is looking for a friend. She lives on a farm with her mom and dad. Molly has always loved cats and wants to get a cat, but her father sneezes when he gets around cats, so he tells her she cannot have one. Molly asks, and asks, and asks again, but the answer is always “No.” Then one day, Molly finds a little kitten hiding in the barn and wants to keep her, of course. What will she do? Should she hide the kitten from her dad? Will dad see the kitten and think it is so adorable he will change his mind about letting Molly keep the cat? What would you do if you found the cutest kitten ever? How will Molly solve this problem?
Renee Barstack, the author, is an English teacher who has taught 7th grade and is now a professor at a community college where she teaches Children's Literature. Her inspiration for this book was her students and her adorable Scottish Fold Munchkin cat. She already has a sequel in the process called "Pet Peeve Jumps the Wall." The artist, Bonnie Loss, is an art professor at the same community college.
Renee IS GIVING AWAY A $25 GIFT CARD!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins May 21 and ends on June 1.
- Winners will be contacted via email on June 2.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!