Title: Good Intentions Bad Consequences: Voters' Information Problems
Author: Phillip Nelson
Genre: Social Science/Sociology
Phillip Nelson has specialized in two fields. The first is information economics in which he has produced seminal work in consumer economics. The second is public choice in which he has written many articles and the book, “Signaling Goodness.” This book melds these two fields producing new insights about voter information problems. He has spent a lifetime teaching graduate courses in these specialties and microeconomics theory at Binghamton University, Columbia University, and the University of Chicago.
Phillip IS GIVING AWAY A $25 GIFT CARD!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins February 19 and ends on March 2.
- Winners will be contacted via email on March 3.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!