Inside the Book:
Title: Government Control of News
Author: Corrydon B. Dunham
Genre: Law/Civil Law
The U.S. State Department urged at World Press Freedom Day in 2011 that journalists should not be the only ones standing for press freedom. “Each one of us who recognize the value of an informed citizenry must also stand up for this fundamental right.” - www.misa.org/mediarelease/pressfreedom.html
"I do not endorse any author's view. I am a mere writer, book editor, and book reviewer, but I can appreciate a superbly-researched and well-written book when I see one, regardless of that author's point of view." - The Bookpleasures.com Review
About the Author
Corydon B. Dunham enjoyed a lengthy career working on television free press issues as a First Amendment lawyer and executive vice president for a television network in charge of its legal matters, relations with the government, and network broadcast standards
Corydon is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins January 30 and ends on February 10.
- Winners will be contacted via email on February 11.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.