Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Confessions of 'Othello Greene: The Story Begins' Anthony Baltimore



Born on November 17, 1969 in Washington D.C.. Graduated from Mackin Catholic High School and went on to attend Howard University. He became a successful entrepreneur at an early age, but fell victim to the lure of the streets. He quickly became entrenched in the often violent world of drug trafficking and was consumed by its illusions of power and prominence.
In 2009 over 22,000 individuals were convicted of federal drug charges, less than 25 of those were convicted of 21 USC 848 (Kingpin Statute). Mr. Baltimore Sr. was one of them.
He is now serving a mandatory life sentence at USP Lewisburg in central Pennsylvania.
He utilizes his time fervently fighting his case, furthering his education, and fostering his passion for writing. He is also a loving father and devout Muslim.

For More Information

About the Book:

Title: Othello Greene: The Story Begins
Author: Anthony Baltimore
Publisher: JourStarr Quality Publications
Pages: 780
Genre: Scifi/Fantasy

Lt. Othello Greene, the leader of America’s most lethal and efficient elite special ops group is captured, tortured, and mutilated by a ruthless, maniacal terrorist named Genesis and his group, the Global Supremacy Federation (G.S.F), who is hell bent on world domination.
Moments before his execution, Othello is rescued by a centuries old Islamic group intent on convincing him to use his unmatched skills and abilities for the good of mankind.In the backdrop, is the story of Othello’s past and the events which led to his life as an elite assassin.The entire world is racing towards the war to end all wars. Will Genesis prevail or will Othello put an end to his reign of terror?

For More Information

  • Othello Greene: The Story Begins is available at Amazon.
Guest Post:

I've always wanted to write, but never had the guts to actually do it until I came to prison. There are quite a few authors behind bars and some of them are very good. For instance, there is a certain genre of books called urban novels, they are very popular in here, and many of the more famous authors of this genre are in prison. Publishers like Terry Woods and Wahida Clark pay the authors for the rights to the books and put their names on them.

Many of these writers inspired me to write. Although I don't read and generally don't care for this genre, I respect their craft.

I very rarely watch television, but when I do catch a movie, I never take notes. But I do when reading. A great writer is to be respected, such as Pat Conroy. I am far from a great writer, but I'm working on it.

If I can pass on anything that I've learned from writing it would be to write everyday, even if it's just a few lines. Put it down on paper even if it seems like a mess. You can clean it up later. Read books out of your comfort zone, it will expand your abilities.

I love writing in the afternoon and right before going to bed. I make sure I write something everyday.

I read incessantly, somehow I got caught up in Zombie books.

I'm now reading Max Brook's World War Z. Good Book!

I'm currently working on the sequel to Othello Greene: The Story Begins. It should be completed by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment