Thursday, September 29, 2016

Confessions of Erotic Thriller Author S.P. Aruna



Today's guest is erotic thriller author S.P. Aruna. Half French, half Khmer (Cambodian), I'm a woman whose head is filled with fantasies and intriguing stories, and who wants to share them with others.

S.P. Aruna’s latest book is the erotic thriller, Girl Within Girl: An Erotic Thriller: Book 1: Unraveling.

Visit the author on Facebook.
About the Book:

Katrina is never alone. She is bound to others inside her, tighter than any Siamese twins could ever be: Cherry, the freewheeling photojournalist, Anisa, the covert spy-assassin, and others as yet unknown, all sharing her body and mind as she goes about her work in a psychiatric hospital. But she is starting to unravel, and her sole hope is the handsome Dr. Sean Paisley, the only one who can make her whole again.

Girl Within Girl is a dark erotic thriller that wanders through a sensual maze of mind control and torture.

For More Information

  • Girl Within Girl is available at Amazon.
  • Discuss this book at PUYB Virtual Book Club at Goodreads.

What first inspired you to write or who inspired you?

I read the book, The Control of Candy Jones, and thought, holy moly, this could be a plot for a dark erotica novel. It's a true story of how a famous pin-up girl during World War II got hypnotized into being a secret agent for the government without her normal self even knowing it. After that, I read quite a few non-fiction books written by victims of the CIA mind control experiments.

At what age did you know you wanted to be a writer?

I never thought I would write words that strangers could read, so I guess it would be now, at age 35, that I realized I could actually do it.

Do you take notes when reading or watching a movie?

Yes, I certainly do, especially after reading all those books

Do you have a day job?  What do you do?

I'm a country wife, trying to take care of our rural home in Cambodia.

Do you let unimportant things get in the way of your writing?

Depends what you mean by unimportant. Things at home do get in the way though. Not sure how unimportant they are. Even social media, what some people get involved in for recreation, is actually work for me, and important for marketing. And I don't watch too much television, except for films and documentaries, but then again even that contributes to possible ideas. So I guess the answer is 'no.'

What hours do you write best?

Early morning and late evening. Sometimes late at night. Whenever my brain is sufficiently relaxed.

Are you an avid reader?

Yes I am. An eclectic one as well - I'll read anything, but if it's not hooking me in I'll put the book down and give up.

What are you reading now?

The Story of O, by Pauline Réage

What are you currently working on?

The sequel of course, Girl Within Girl, Book 2, Healing. That's where we find out how Katrina Novak became other personalities, like Cherry Cummins the globe-trotting photojournalist, and Anisa Grant, the kickass spy assassin. Everything is revealed through the treatment of the handsome Dr. Paisley, who is trying to make her whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment