Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Writing Prompt #1: What kind of a job or chore do you dislike?


Writing Prompt #1:Write about a task, job or chore you dislike.

I think out of all the tasks, jobs or chores I dislike the most, it has to be cleaning up after our new puppy came into our household.  Oh, don't get me wrong, I know these take time, and I have had new puppies in the past so I know what's involved, but for crying out loud, I don't know how long it's going to take before our new puppy learns where to do and not to do it.

I have tried everything.  Taking her out only reinforces my belief that she's never going to learn how to be walked on a leash.  Okay, sure, these things take time, too, but you walk her and she runs way ahead of you, you pull on the leash, and that's her cue to lay down on the ground and not get up until you have to push her hind part up and then that only encourages her to run as fast as she can until the whole process repeats itself.  And, on top of that, not only does she "not get it," but she comes back in the house and pees!  I have so many pads strategically placed in various spots in the house that you can't even see the carpet.  Okay, yeah, these things take time.

What kind of task, job or chore do you dislike the most?  Write about it and let the creativity flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment